The current information is published with the aim of informing the user of the processing of personal data that is carried out in case you employ the services available at Rimontgó.
For the purposes established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 27th April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation), the User is informed that the personal character data provided will be subject to processing, acting Arcomarino of Jávea SL, as responsible and commissioned of said processing and whose purpose is the benefit of the Services requested by the Users.
In the case of contacting through our website, in the data acquisition form it will be specified which data are optional and which are the minimum obligatory data to be included, which are strictly necessary to be able to comply with the aforementioned purpose of service provision. Refusal to provide the required data will hinder the provision of services in a satisfactory way.
Arcomarino of Jávea, SL reserves the right to carry out relevant checks to verify the authenticity of the personal data provided, as a medium to avoid fraudulent use of the Services and the appropriate identification of the candidates according to the personal data protection regulations, especially the obligations established in the EU Regulation 679/2016 of Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016.
In accordance with the pursuant regulations, we inform you that the data controller of the personal data that you facilitate to us is ACROMARINO DE JAVEA SL, with CIF: B-03901964, and address 21 Avenue Santísimo Cristo del Mar, 03730, Jávea, Alicante.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer via email email@example.com.
Purpose of Data Processing
This statement of confidentiality is intended to explain, simply and clearly, the personal information that is collected about you and how we process it.
The personal information refers to any information about you, or that we could link up with you, such as those detailed below. It is understood by treatment what we can do with this data, including but not limited to, collecting, registering, storing, organising, using or eliminating them.
You share personal information with us when you complete a web form, use our services and when you contact us.
Your personal data
The personal data that we collect are the following:
– Identification information that you share with us such as your name, surname(s), email address, as well as IP address of your computer or mobile.
– Information about online behaviour and navigation preferences.
– Information about your interests and needs, which you share with us to render our services.
– Audiovisual information, such as photographs and videos of properties that you share with us so that we can offer our services
We use your data on our websites only for bona fide commercial reasons, with the aim of offering you products and services in line with your interests, and based on the information provided by you. This includes:
• Service provision: We use the information about you to determine what professional services and/or property mediation we can offer you and is most appropriate for you. To provide you with the products and services that most suit you in accordance with your interests that you have shared with us, as well as to effectively provide the contracted service, which is impossible to fulfil without collecting your personal information.
• Administration of our business relations: We can request comments about our products or services and share that information with our internal personnel in order to improve our offer.
• Personalised marketing in accordance with your interests provided to us: We can suggest products and services to you, through letters, emails or text messages in order to offer you a product or service based on your personal circumstances or interests, or show you, where possible, an offer when you sign in to our web site or via your phone
• The improvement and development of our services: To analyse how you use our products and services helps us to know more about you and shows us how we can improve in many ways.
Legitimacy of personal data processing
The data handling of the User on the part of RIMONTGÓ exercises on the request of the User of the services made available through the web or other media or, where appropriate, on the requested for legitimate purposes and which could be withdrawn at any point. Nevertheless, in the case of revoking your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the handling made beforehand.
Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided by the User will not be communicated with third parties, except if it is necessary for the benefit of the provided services or when the user has specifically accepted the communication of the data. In both assumptions, the User will be duly informed of said possibility before proceeding with the transfer of their personal data, and only the necessary personal data will be shared for said function.
We respect your rights as a client, or potential client, to determine how your personal information is used. Your rights include:
– RIGHT TO ACCESS THE INFORMATION: You have the right to ask us for a general list of all the personal data that we process.
– RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION: If your personal data are incorrect, you have the right to ask us to change them.
– RIGHT TO OBJECT: You can oppose that RIMONTGO uses your personal data for its legitimate interests. You can do it online, in our offices, or even by telephone. When you become a client of RIMONTGO we ask permission from you to receive personalised offers. If later on you change your mind, you can opt to not receive these messages, by simply contacting us.
– RIGHT TO LIMIT THE INFORMATION PROCESSING: You have the right to limit this data processing when it fulfils one of the above conditions under the rules of data protection.
– RIGHT TO ERASURE: You can ask us to delete your personal data when we no longer need them for their original purpose, when you withdraw your consent to process them, when you have opposed to RIMONTGO processing your personal data, or even if you think that they are unlawfully processed.
– RIGHT TO CONTEST: If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have processed your information, you have the right to present a complaint to us.
– TO REQUEST THE TRANSFER OF DATA: You have the right to ask us for the transfer of your personal data directly to you or to another company. Whenever it is technically feasible, we will always transfer your personal data.
– TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS: You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es) when you consider that your rights that are known to you under the rules of data protection have been violated.
How we protect your personal data
We have internal policies and measures in all our activity to keep your data safe. These policies and rules are constantly updated to keep them up to date. Pursuant to the current legislation, we take precise technical and organisational measures to guarantee integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and the way in which it is processed. Furthermore, the employees at Rimontgó are subject to a confidentiality agreement and can not disclose your personal data in an unlawfully or unnecessary way.
Data Retention Period
We are only authorised to save your personal data whilst necessary for the reason that we initially request them. Afterwards, we look for feasible solutions, such as filing or blocking them, always in a secure way.
The user is responsible for ensuring that the information provided is reliable, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, the user will be responsible for the veracity of all the information he/she communicates and must keep the information provided duly updated, so that it corresponds to his/her current situation.
Likewise, the user will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the website and for any direct or indirect damages caused to Rimontgó or to third parties.
Information about cookies
Please be advised that:
– Our website will never include tracking/advertising cookies.
– Our website will never include third party advertising.
– Our website will never supply you with cookies from on line advertisers.
– Our website will never store cookies withholding information directly associated with your person.
Cookies employed on our website, that offer a more efficient, swift service, and the most up to date information possible in order to help you find what interests you most.
Cookies that are detected by the device are stored in order to offer a better experience for users on mobile devices.
Cookies we employ to utilize the use of our web site:
Cookies that stores your chosen properties in the “My comparator” section so that you can consult them again, should you desire.
Cookies employed solely for statistical purposes:
We employ the widget Google Analytics and its cookies for the purpose of obtaining completely anonymous information, not directly associated with a user and purely for the statistical use of our website. You can find more privacy information via this link.
Third party cookies:
In order to facilitate the integration of our website with forms of social media, said social media utilise various cookies that are above our control. In your browser, you can block cookies of associated domains (listed below), keeping in mind that doing so will make the use of said social media in other web pages difficult.
– www.facebook.com – Cookies that facilitate the use of Facebook.
– platform.twitter.com – Cookies that facilitate the use of Twitter.
– platform.linkedin.com y www.linkedin.com – Cookies that facilitate the use of LinkedIn.
– plusone.google.com – Cookies that facilitate the use of Google+.
– www.instagram.com – Cookies that facilitate the use of Instagram.
– www.pinterest.es – Cookies that facilitate the use of Pinterest.
Latest update: 25th May 2018.